Your privacy is our priority
Please read it carefully, as it specifies which rights you have and how you can exercise your rights, including the following key points:
- It’s your Choice to make your personal information available to other anayou users or public by setting it correct through yourPrivacy Settings;
- NO SPAM as we hate it as much as you do; and
- Acceptable Use of your information in respect of specific areas or purposes (please see section 2 below).
By using the Site and any services we offer via the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy. If you have any questions about this Policy, please get in touch with us by using the contact details set out below at the end of this Policy.
1. Information Collected: We will collect and store all information provided by you on the Site. This may include, in particular, the following data about you:
- Public information uploaded by you: such as your name, gender, date of birth, your profile, content including pictures, videos, music, links, message to other anayou users, links to anayou users etc;
- Private Information: a user name, e-mail address, postal address, mobile number, settings including your privacy settings, credit card number and expiry date; and
- History: the date and time you post a message and the searches you perform on anayou.
Although it is not compulsory to give us all of the above information, if you do not then we may not be able to provide you with the full range of services the Site has to offer.
2. Use of Your Information: We will use your information in order to:
- administer your accounts with us including in respect of publishing the information intended to be made public by you, under the conditions specified in your Privacy Settings;
- process orders or applications submitted by you;
- send you information about our products and services through email and/or sms;
- verify your identity;
- carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to our Site;
- to obtain your views or comments on the services we provide;
- provide you with advertisements tailored to your profile;
- contact the winners of our competitions and to help us plan other promotional activity; and
- upload your details, if applicable, on our Site in the winners section or other sections.
3. Sharing Your Information: We share or disclose your information:
- only upon receiving your consent;
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable request;
- we also share information between our group companies;
- for technical or security reasons;
- to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Site and its users or the public as required or permitted by law; and
- to our agents or affiliates for the purpose of processing your information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
4. Information automatically collected from your computer: Log files/IP addresses. When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your personal information. We use IP addresses to help us administer the Site and to collect demographic information for aggregation purposes.
We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser, which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
- so that you will not have to re-enter your details each time you visit the Site;
- to track how our site is used and to improve and update our content.
6. Digital Rights Management: We may use digital rights management (“DRM”) technology so as to prevent any unauthorized copying, modification or use of Site’s property in whole or in part. Please note that distributing programs or software that facilitate the bypassing of or actually bypassing DRM technology may in certain jurisdictions incur civil and or criminal penalties. If DRM technology is used by us, it will be integrated into the Site’s properties and may be automatically downloaded to your computer and updated concurrently with your use and access to our Site and / or the system and your use and or continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of such automatic downloading.
7. Invite Your Friends and Contacts: We act as an enabler to faciliate you to send invitations to your friends to join our Site, based on the names, email addresses and mobile numbers provided by you. Should you or your invited friend need to contact us, please use the Feedbackform provided at the bottom of each page on our Site.
8. Information about Other Products and Services: Certain services available on this Site are offered in conjunction with one of our business partners. In order for those services to be provided we provide some necessary details about you to our partners.
From time to time we may send you information about our partner’s products and services which we think may be of interest to you. We tell you about this at the point we collect that information on the Site. Please note that certain services may be unavailable if you do not want to disclose the personal information you are asked for.
Also, as mentioned above, we may pass your information on to one of our business partners or to other selected third parties to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you but only if you have given us permission to do so. You may unsubscribe from these messages by following the instructions contained within the messages or the instructions on our Site. While we sometimes provide statistical information (trends, numbers, etc.) generated from our databases to third parties, please rest assured that you cannot be identified on the basis of this statistical information.
9. Changes to Your Details: We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review, change or delete the details you have supplied to us, please contact us as set out below or you may do so at any time amending My Profile.
10. Sharing to the Public: Some of your information, for example, your name and username, is listed publicly on our Services, including on your profile page and in search results. Any information that you post or make public may become public information and you should always be careful when deciding to disclose your personal details as part of that information.
11. Sharing Information with Application Providers: We allow you to share information with third party application providers, who may have their own privacy terms for how they use your information. You should review such policies as we have no control over such third party application providers.
12. Security: We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use. You should report any security violations to us through the Feedback Form provided at the bottom of each page
13. Backup copies. Removed and deleted information may persist in backup copies for up to 90 days, but will not be available to others.
14. Linking to Third Party Websites: We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the Policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check he Policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In compliance with the relevant Data protection laws and for your information, the Data Processor as well as our (Data Controller) representative is Accenture S.p.A; having the office in Milan, Via Quadrio, 17.
b. To another company. We reserve our right to transfer your information in the event of a transfer of ownership of anayou.com. If such change in ownership is likely to materially change this Policy, we would advise you beforehand.
15. Amendments: We may update this Policy from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the safe operation of the Site. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Policy, you should not continue to use the Site. If you continue to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the revised Policy
17. Deactivating Your Account: If you wish to deactivate your account with us, please go through your account settings at,www.anayou.com/me/settings
Concerns and Feedback?
21st Century Digital Arabia Company Limited
P.O. Box 146
Road Town, Tortola
British Virgin Islands