Thank you for joining anayou.com!
All of the software or services provided within the Site are referred to in this agreement as the ‘service.’ Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not register for or use the Site. Please note that we do not provide warranties for the service. The agreement also limits our liability. Some of these services may not be available in your country.
We may update these Terms including those policies linked to these Terms from time to time for operational or any other reasons we think necessary without any prior notice. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Site. If you continue to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
3. Your Profile:
You may use the Site and or services only if you can or have capacity to form a binding contract with us and you are not a person barred from receiving services under your local laws. You may use the Site and or services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. By registering with us to create an account, you represent and warrant that you understand and agree to comply with these Terms. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You will not provide any false personal information to our Site and will not create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively. You can control how your profile is shared through your Privacy Settings.
4. Password and Security:
5. Availability of anayou.com:
Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Site will meet your requirements. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Site without notice. We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Site you should report it using the Feedback button available from the bottom of each web page and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet
6. Your Use of anayou:
You may only use our Site for lawful purposes. You agree not to upload, or transmit, through the Site any material or content which:
- is defamatory of any person;
- is obscene, offensive, threatening, hateful or inflammatory;
- promotes sexually explicit material or violence;
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- is threatening, abusive or invades another’s privacy and interfering with any other person’s use of enjoyment of the Site;
- advocate, promote or assist any illegal or unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You may not use our Site, or upload material:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect such as but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, for the purpose of dealing in counterfeit goods, illegal drugs, stolen products and items used for theft, unlicensed trade or dealing in stocks or securities, gambling etc.;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code which may adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this section 6.
7. Respect Copyright:
We urge you to respect the rights of creators, artists and other intellectual property owners. Content such as music, photos and video may be protected by copyright. People appearing in content may have a right to control use of their image. You may not share other people's content including photographs unless you own the rights or have permission from the owner. Check out our Copyright Infringement Policy for further details.
8. How you may respect our Intellectual Property Rights:
The content of our Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from us.
9. Your Intellectual Property Rights:
You own your content. We do not claim ownership of any content or material that you submit on, or make available via, the Site and services. Any content or material you upload via the Site will be considered non-confidential and we have the right to use, copy, distribute, modify and disclose to third parties for any purpose. This license you grant to us is non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, sub-licensable, and worldwide.
We shall not be liable in any way for any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Site. We will not be liable (whether for breach of contract, negligence or any other liability arising under or in relation to your use of the Site) for any actions by us or anyone who works for us.
10. Your Privacy:
Data may include, (a) information that you provide on or via the Site, including content that you upload or make available through the Site; (b) information about you that we collect if you contact us; and (c) information about your computer, including where available, your IP address etc.
We may process and use Data held about you in the following ways:
to comply with the law or respond to lawful requests;
to protect our rights, our properties of our customers;
to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site; and;
to notify you about changes on our Site
We may use your Data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and we or they may contact you about these by post, telephone, email or SMS. If you do not want to be contacted in this way then please change your Settings.
Upon termination or cancellation of the service by you or us for any reason, we may delete your data permanently from our servers. You are responsible for taking all necessary steps to back up your data.
11. Your Responsibility and Warranty:
You are entirely responsible for all the material that you upload, post, email, share, publish and forward. You warrant that the content posted by you on the Site or service is either owned by you or licensed to you and your content does not violate laws relating to privacy, publicity, intellectual property rights including copyrights, contracts and any other applicable laws. You further represent and warrant that you would communicate to your friends and or contacts through our services, by way of emails or sms, only upon receiving their prior consent.
12. We may Take down your content:
We may screen any content or material which is uploaded via our Site to ensure that you have been compliant with these Terms. We have the right, at our sole discretion, to pre-screen, refuse or remove any content or material that is uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on our Site. We may close a user account after 180 days of inactivity.
13. How we may suspend or cancel your registration or account with us:
14. Your Indemnity:
We do not control any user-generated content or other material uploaded on, or via, our Site and, therefore, cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity of quality of such content. You agree to indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries, and affiliates, subcontractors and other partners, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site or services in violation of this agreement and or arising from a breach of this agreement and or any breach of your warranties described in this agreement and or any content that you post on, through or in connection with our Site or services.
15. Our Liability: We do not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to content on the Site. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can. If you are in breach of these Terms, we will not be responsible for any losses that you or a third party suffers as a result. Neither anayou nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors shall be liable for (a) any damages, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Site and or service, any software applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from the Site.
16. Third Party Websites:
Our Site may include links to other web sites or material which we have no control over. We are not responsible for content, offers or anything else outside the Site.
17. Advertising and Sponsorship: Part of the Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
18. Our Mobile and SMS Services:
We provide our mobile services according to the terms and condition as set forth in SMS Services. Our sms services are currently available as per the list of operators and countries as described therein. Please bear in mind that use of our Site on mobile will incur data charges as applicable with the local operator(s). We urge you to check and be aware of such costs while surfing our Site on your mobile.
If you receive software from us as part of the services, your use of that software is under the terms of the license that is presented to you for acceptance for that software and in accordance with the attached Software Minimum User Terms. You will not disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer any software included in the service. The software may be subject to export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use.
20. Parental Controls:
We offer parental control protections that may help you limit access to material that is harmful to minors. If you are interested in learning more about these protections, information is available at Parental Guide or other similar online policies or websites providing information on parental control protections.
21. International Use:
We make no promise that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in certain locations, and accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access our Site from such outside jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
22. Your Disputes:
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of anayou, third party developers or any other parties with whom you interact through the Site or services.
23. Applicable Law:
These Terms are subject to the Federal laws of the United Arab Emirates and the Emirate of Dubai, UAE. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to initiate court proceedings, you must do so within Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
24. Copyright and Trademark Notices:
All contents of the Site and services are Copyright © anayou.com. All rights reserved. Copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties protect any software or content provided as part of the service. We or our service providers, partners and suppliers own the title, copyright and other intellectual property rights in the software or content. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected. If you breach these Terms and we choose to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms. We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will decide, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms and we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including, immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
26. Your Notices to Us:
anayou.com is owned and operated by 21st Century Digital Arabia Company Limited